Rue du Bugnon 46
The 14th epilepsy colloquium will take place in Lausanne at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV) September 14 to 16, 2022.
The topic is of significant importance – What do we do wrong in epilepsy ?
Through this provocative topic, we wish to discuss all aspects pertaining to suboptimal management of persons with epilepsy, with the aim to underline where and how our community could most effectively promote improved patient’s care.
The main topics will include:
- Pre-surgical evaluation
- Epilepsy surgery
- When to treat and 1st line asds
- Informing on and preventing sudep
- Pitfalls in clinical diagnosis
- Pitfalls in eeg and mri interpretation
- Communication with patients and caregivers
- Management of seizure clusters and status epileptics
- Prevention and management of epilepsy comorbidities
Eminent experts from all over the world will participate in this endeavor, covering these topics and more
We look very much forward to welcoming you in the Olympic Capital
Professor Philippe Ryvlin and the Organizing committee
This event is endorsed by the ERN EPiCARE.
Register here – special rate for EpiCARE members!